Hi, do you have any recommendations for connecting to Fenrir? I really need his help in breaking some chains and breaking through the cycle of fear that this person has trapped me in. I dont want them to have control over me anymore. I know Fenrir can help but im not sure how to approach him
For this particular situation I think what I would do would be to practice envisioning and building a sense of confident ferociousness in his name/image; the resilience of anger and the desire for freedom – focusing on them and allowing them to give you the strength and drive to pursue a course of action for your liberation.
Other than that, to pray and offer:
For material offerings, some suggestions I have are: things coloured black, coal, [ethically sourced] wolf items like teeth, wolf imagery items like pendants, items related to or representative of oaths like rings, frayed rope, broken chain-links, chew toys, meat and bones, dark beers like stout, pumpernickel
And then for offering-acts:
- Wearing the colour black.
- Supporting and working with wolves, and wolf conservation and protection groups.
- Standing and acting in solidarity with the oppressed and exploited against their oppressors and exploiters (eg. the homeless – cops and the rich, women – men, poc – white people, workers – bosses, etc.).
- Engaging with revolutionary efforts (eg. solidarity with working class strikes (especially wildcat strikes), prison abolitionists, etc.).
- Activities of self-empowerment and liberation (eg. Cutting toxic people out of your life, practising self defence, etc.).
- Studying and disseminating anarchist theory [link to The Anarchist Library – all free].
- Practising ropework (most specifically knots, and their weaknesses).
- Practising fighting sports and martial arts that incorporate techniques for incapacitating limbs (eg. Joint locks, nerve cluster manipulation).
- Sabotaging and destroying traps.
- Taking steps to break your bonds; this means socially constructed ones like, for example, the burdens of society’s expectations of cishet normalisation but also literal physical ones – practising escapology, maybe start by learning how to break out of a ziptie.
- Howling, especially at the moon, (listen to recordings of wolves to learn the tonalities and pitch changes) plus it’s pretty fun.
- Raising, adopting, and playing with dogs.
- Praying and offering during an eclipse.
I hope you have good luck in contacting him and success in your goals,